blahbleh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
blahbleh

ntn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bijuu personality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bijuu personality  Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu personality    Bijuu personality  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Her personality traits are Gloomy, Stoic and Polite
Along with Skeptic, Patient and Pessimistic
Then all of a sudden she'll be like you know if you let me out we'd both benefit
You'd be able to leave this cruel world behind and I'd be free to roam the world
And if you are nice to her she'd be like you clearly want somethin
Back to top Go down
https://blahbleh.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bijuu personality  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu personality    Bijuu personality  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 8:01 pm

Name:5-Tailed Beast Cloak: Version One
Classification: Bijuu Tech
Original Rank: D-rank (Gobi Jinchuriki Only)
No. of Re-Training: 0/5
Current Rank: D
Class: Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Self

Description: By simply tapping into their Bijuu's chakra, a jinchūriki begins their initial transformation. They are surrounded by a layer of yellow, wispy chakra granting them enhanced physical capabilities, which in the case of the Gobi Jinchuriki includes Speed, Reaction & Strength in that specific order. The Bijuu's chakra supplements the jinchūriki and they are able to manipulate the chakra to a certain extent; able to harness it as an auxiliary source of chakra while they are in their Tailed Beast Cloak. In this form, the jinchūriki's body undergoes slight physical changes. When the Jinchuriki of the Gobi enters this form their iris shrinks to the size of their pupils and their nails and teeth become smoothed down looking almost square, and the red bags under their eyes become swollen and more prominent. It is also possible for a jinchūriki to enter this state without chakra visibly emanating from them, instead just gaining the physical alterations however that is only obtained when they have achieved Version 2 until then they are unable to supress their chakra signature while in this form. Furthermore the Jinchuriki of the Gobi is gifted an additional ability while this mode is active namely Wind Displacement Sensory allowing them to make sensory techniques which require this form to be active to pinpoint disturbances in the air around them.
No. of Re-Training (Word Count Req.) - Tail Unlocked
0 (None but Jinchuriki must experience Joy for the first time) - 0
1 (500, 1000 or 1500) - 1
2 (500, 1000 or 1500) - 2
3 (500, 1000 or 1500) - 3
4 (500, 1000 or 1500) - 4
5 (500, 1000 or 1500) - 5

Evaporation Tails - Tiers Gained
1st - C-rank+ Speed, C-rank+ Reaction & C-rank+ Strength
2nd - B-rank+ Speed, C-rank+ Reaction & C-rank+ Strength
3rd - B-rank+ Speed, B-rank+ Reaction & C-rank+ Strength
4th - B-rank+ Speed, B-rank+ Reaction & B-rank+ Strength
5th - S-rank+ Speed, A-rank+ Reaction & A-rank+ Strength
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bijuu personality  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu personality    Bijuu personality  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 4:40 pm

It had been different few days for Maximillian. Normally he had spent all his time in his room sulking, crying or watching everyone from below while he sat on top of the roof of his dorm. Now his time was actually spent in class, training and reading in the library. To the people who were looking at him from the outside it was strange how his entire demeanor towards the academy had changed almost overnight  but, there was a valid reason as to his sudden shift in attitude. What they wouldn’t know was that he was working towards the goal of being accepted by the toads. A few months ago he had come across the toad princess and had saved her life, in doing so he was able to gain the respect of the toad elders and now all he had to do was make it to Genin and the contract was as good as his.

Naturally making it to Genin would be easy enough considering most of those he knew and saw around the campus were easy pickings once he had learned more about himself and the beast that was inside. The only real threat he had seen thus far would be Mika since she trained on a daily basis and was seemingly one of the strongest inside the academy. One could argue that the other four demon children could stand in his way but in truth he hadn’t seen the raccoon kid recently. The cat girl seemed as dangerous as a thrown up hair ball, the turtle boy was a bit of a mystery and the monkey was just loud and obnoxious. Theoretically they posed a threat to him getting to Genin but he didn’t think they had it in them at this point so it should be easy enough to brush them aside. The real problem, however, would come when it was time for the Chunin exams but by the time they finally end up taking things seriously, he would already be too far ahead with his summonings and also that other power.

It was a glorious feeling. It was the first time he had felt something else that wasn’t linked to pain, sorrow, or depression. The first time he had ever felt accepted, wanted, or loved was the first time he understood that he truly had some sort of demonic power hidden away in him. Sure there was that voice in the back of his head but he never truly understood what it was until that time with the toads and now he truly understood why he was feared and what that being actually was. It was also the first time he had seen it for himself, a horse-like monster trapped inside him. “Monster? That’s a mean thing to say human.” A voice echoed throughout his psyche as he was immediately pulled into him into the space that she occupied in his mind.

“I mean, you are a monster aren’t you? You’re a massive horse-goat thing and the reason for my pain and suffering. If it wasn’t for you I’d at least be normal. Instead, all I’m filled with are depressing and intrusive thoughts.” She rebutted a bit annoyed that she had interrupted him the moment he was about to start training again. “ That is a fair assessment I suppose. However, wouldn’t it be accurate to say that the greed of your fellow humans is the reason why you’re in the position you’re in now? They wanted to enslave me and use my power for their own and sealed me inside you so how exactly is that my fault?” The beast stated rather politely as it patiently waited for his response. Truth as he didn’t have a response. Though he did consider himself well-spoken for someone his age, he honestly didn’t understand the politics between the villages and the reason as to why they sort out to enslave all the monsters. “You know what would be beneficial to both of us however?  Letting me out of-“ Before she could even finish that sentence he would raise is hand to stop her mid-sentence. “Letting you out would be beneficial to you not me. Who knows what would happen to me if I let you out. For all I know I’ll probably die.” He didn’t know if that was true or not but quite frankly he didn’t want to find out as he wasn’t that versed in Fuinjutsu as yet. “I have a better idea, lend me your power.  That’s the only thing that would be beneficial to the both of us. Me becoming a strong enough shinobi would be benefiting to both of us. Would you rather be stuck with someone who is weak and constantly under surveillance or someone one who is strong enough to somehow find a way to grant you what you want in the future?” Truth be told he highly doubted there was a way but she had no real choice but to what choice did she really have but to cooperate? “Hm, I don’t think you’ll be able to keep your promise on that but I’ll lend you my power for now. I’ll warn you though, just because I’m lending you doesn’t mean you’ll be able to control it and believe me when I say this. The day you lose control will be the day I look to escape and when I do, I’ll make sure to get my revenge.”

Opening his eyes, he would found that he was no longer inside the mindscape and was back in the training field. He would be lying if he said he didn’t feel a bit shaken up by the ominous words of the beast. Though he had successfully negotiated the use of her powers the lingering thought of him losing his mind to was a bit concerning. “But that’s risk I have to take.” He muttered to himself, before standing up from the bench and walking into the training grounds. He had been slacking off a lot so needed to work harder than everyone else right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bijuu personality  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu personality    Bijuu personality  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bijuu personality
Page 1 of 1